|Lifting Capacity||0-50 (Kg)|
|Lifting Height||1200 mm|
Mechcon's valve-bag filling machines is a highly successful technology for filling loose, powder-type, bulk material into valve-bags according to the gross weight system.
Benefits of a valve bags
The most notable benefit of using valve bags is the flexible closing feature.
Self-closing because of the pressure of the product inside or closed by heat sealing or ultrasonic sealing depending on the required level of sift proofness and/or clean work environmen
ØCapacity: 6-7 bags/min
ØPrecision level: ±1%
ØPacking range: 5-60kg
ØMaterial inlet size: Φ300mm
ØSpout size: Φ63mm
ØValve bag mouth size: ≥Φ70mm
ØMax. Aggregate granular size: 5mm
ØWorking ambient: 0-40???
The auger is designed to provide minimum aeration of product with consistent product flow and clean operation. An optional agitator assists in feeding of poor flowing products. This packer is ideal for low head room installations thanks to its compact design. Its positive bag opening feature permits use of minimum bag size and improves accuracy. The auger reverses at product cutoff to clear product from the filling tube, which prevents product dribbling when the filled bag is discharged.
Features and benefits
• Mild steel product contact surfaces
• Dual speed auger via VFD
• Bag chair for support of bag bottom
• Enclosed guards at V belt drive
• Sturdy welded steel frame
• High quality control components
• Dust collection hood and duct assembly
• Inspection door with interlock switch
• Flexture based scale systemFootprint
Length: 30" (762 mm)Width: 26" (660 mm)Height: 66" (1676 mm)
• Stainless steel product contact surfaces
• Cone type valve sealer on filling tube
• Hopper with ribbon agitator and rotary paddles
• Motors and electrical enclosures for wet or hazardous environments
• Bag settler
• Pneumatic powered bag clamp
• Automatic bag edge start switch